VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid: Install Configure Manage [V1.0] (EDU-TKGICM1)
During this two-day course, you will focus on installing VMware Tanzu™ Kubernetes Grid™ on a VMware vSphere™ environment and then you will provision and manage Tanzu Kubernetes clusters.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe how Tanzu Kubernetes Grid fits in the VMware Tanzu™ portfolio
- Describe the Tanzu Kubernetes Grid architecture
- Deploy management clusters
- Deploy workload clusters
- Configure your Tanzu Kubernetes Grid instance for authentication, logging, and Kubernetes ingress.
- Perform basic troubleshooting
VI admins who are responsible for deploying and managing Kubernetes clusters.
Working knowledge of Kubernetes.
- VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid 1.0
1 Course Introduction
- Introductions and course logistics
- Course objectives
2 What Is VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid?
- VMware Tanzu portfolio
- Management cluster
- Workload clusters
- Cluster plans
- Shared and in-cluster services
3 Deploying Management Cluster
- Installing the Tanzu Kubernetes Grid CLI
- Creating management clusters
4 Deploying Workload Clusters
- Creating workload clusters
- Scaling workload clusters
- Deleting workload clusters
5 Configuring Tanzu Kubernetes Grid instances
- Configuring user authentication
- Configuring logging
- Configuring ingress control