Indexing and Querying an IBM Cloudant Database - eLearning (K10001G-WBT)
This offering teaches Cloudant developers how to build and query all of the different types of indexes supported by Cloudant.
Note: Guided eLearning is a self-paced offering which includes web-based content for self study and videos (including audio) that demonstrate hands-on activities.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Cloudant developers who understand the basics of Cloudant databases, the HTTP API, and Cloudant replication seeking more experience with building Cloudant indexes and querying data in their web and mobile applications.
• Review the videos in the Get Started, HTTP API, and Replication sections of the Cloudant Learning Center at http://ibm.biz/cloudant-learning
Please refer to course overview
• Overview of Cloudant indexing and querying
• Using the primary index
• Using Cloudant Query
• Building and querying a secondary index
• Building and querying a search index
• Building and querying a geospatial index