Work order and delivery execution for Dynamics 365 for Field Service (MB-240T02-A)
Basic understanding of Dynamics 365 features, functionality, and navigation.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key areas involved in a work order lifecycle.
- Generate agreements that can be used to automatically create work orders.
- Leverage the inventory management capabilities of Dynamics 365 for Field Service.
- Create and work Purchase Orders through their lifecycle.
- Deploy and Configure the Field Service Mobile Application.
Module 1: Field Service Work Orders
- Configure field service work orders
- Creating work orders
- Managing work orders
Module 2: Field Service Agreements
- Using field service agreements
- Set up bookings
- Set up invoices
Module 3: Inventory and Purchasing
- Manage customer assets
- Manage inventory
- Purchasing and returns
Module 4: Field Service Mobile
- Field Service Mobile Application overview
- Install and deploy Field Service Mobile Projects
- Manage Mobile Projects
- Deploy the Mobile client