InfoSphere MDM Virtual Foundation v11.4 - SPVC (ZZ720G-SPVC)
This course is designed as the starting point for any technical specialist working with the InfoSphere MDM Virtual module. This course walks the students through the major components of the InfoSphere MDM Virtual module, the data model, the matching engine and how customization can be implementated. Students will learn how to invoke the InfoSphere MDM interactions and the various configuration and extension points of a service. The course is also used as an intro to various compoments that make up the MDM Architecture and prepares the students to identify how the MDM will fit into their organization and what pieces may be customize to fit their business requirements.
This course has a heavy emphasis on the exercises, where the students will deploy a new MDM configuration, invoke interactions, walk through the default matching algorithm, and create a custom handler and composite view.
At the end of this course it is expected students will feel comfortable implementating a new Virtual configuration data model, invoking interactions and creating customization to the Virtual MDM.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
This intermediate course is for technical specialist who will be developing a solution using the InfoSphere MDM Virtual Module.
There are no prerequisites to this course.
- Understand the InfoSphereVirtual MDM Architecture and how an interaction on the Virtual MDM are handled
- Understand the Configuration Points of the InfoSphere MDM
- Understand the Tables of the Virtual MDM
- Understand the Configuration Points of the InfoSphere MDM Virtual Hub
- Understand the Common components Virtual MDM
Unit 1: MDM and the Enterprise
- MDM Overview and Scenarios
- MDM implementation stypes
- Virtual and Physical Modules
Unit 2: Architecture
- InfoSphere MDM Architecture and Components
- Core Processes
Unit 3: MDM Virtual Data Model
- Member Tables
- Entity Tables
- Audit Tables
Unit 4: How InfoSphere MDM services are Invoked
- Java API and Web Services
- eSOA Toolkit
- REST Interface
- Master Data Extract
Unit 5: Linking and Duplicates
- Probabalistic Matching Engine
- Virtual Module Linking
Unit 6: How Services are Configured (Virtual)
- Event Notifications
- Callout Handlers
- Composite Views
Unit 7: Other Components
- Loggin and Serviceability
- Quality Stage Standardization
- Application Toolkit
- Unit 1: MDM and the Enterprise
- Unit 2: Architecture
- Unit 3: MDM Virtual Model
- Unit 4: How InfoSphere MDM services are Invoked
- Unit 5: Linking and Duplicates
- Unit 6: How Services are Configured
- Unit 7: Other Components