AWS Solutions Training for Partners: Migrating to AWS - Business (Digital) (AWSTPMB-OD)
This course is for AWS Partners only, you must have a valid APN login to register. To book this course, please click on the "Register" button where you will be redirected to the AWS website, you must then login to APN to complete the registration process.
Migrating to AWS (Business) is an introductory-level non-technical course designed specifically for the AWS sales field and business professionals at AWS Partner Network (APN) consulting partner organizations who engage with customers to migrate their enterprise IT workloads to AWS at scale. This course focuses on how to identify and qualify enterprise workloads for cloud migration, assess migration readiness, and build a compelling business case for cloud migration. It is based on the structured migration methodology developed and used by AWS teams for large-scale migrations. This is NOT a technical course.
This course teaches you to:
- Identify and qualify opportunities for large-scale migration to the AWS cloud.
- Assess migration readiness.
- Describe the core AWS value proposition in regards to the AWS repeatable, iterative large scale migration approach.
- Build a compelling business case for cloud migration.
- Engage with customers and lead a successful large-scale cloud migration.
This course is intended for:
- AWS Sales Field
- Business and sales professionals at APN Consulting Partner organizations
Note: This is NOT a technical session
We recommend the following prerequisites:
- Accreditations achieved: AWS Business Professional, AWS TCO and Cloud Economics
- Attended AWS Solutions Training for Partners: Foundations
This course is delivered through:
This course covers the following concepts:
- Identifying cloud migration opportunities
- Assessing migration readiness
- Building a business case for cloud migration
- Leading a successful large-scale cloud migration