Junos Space Security Director (JS-SD)
Target audience: This course benefits individuals responsible for managing Junos security, switching, and wireless devices using the Junos Space software in an enterprise network environment.
Prerequisites: Students should have experience with the Junos operating system, including device management, routing, and security policy. Students should also attend the Junos Space Essentials (JSE) and Junos Security (JSEC) courses prior to attending this class.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Security Director platform workspace.
- Explain how to configure firewall policies.
- Describe how to deploy firewall policies to security devices.
- Describe how to manage VPN policies.
- Discuss how to configure NAT policies.
- Explain how to manage IPS policies.
- Chapter 1: Course Introduction
- Chapter 2: Security Director?Firewall Policies
o Defining Security Objects
o Configuring Security Services
o Deploying Configuration Changes
o Provisioning Firewall Policies Lab
- Chapter 3: Security Director?Advanced Features
o Managing VPN Policies
o Managing NAT Policies
o Managing IPS Policies
o Managing UTM Polices
o Deploying Configuration Changes Review
o Provisioning Advanced Features Lab
- Appendix A: Log Director
o Understanding and Implementing Log Director
Certification: The student receives a course completion certificate.
Duration: 1 day