Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Microservices & Serverless Architecture (Infrastructure Edition) (40507-1B)
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Students will be better able to implement scale and resiliency with Service Fabric. Students will also learn how to:
- Enable Serverless solutions with Azure Functions.
- Control API access with API Management.
- Provide query flexibility with Cosmos DB.
- Automatically rollback a faulty upgrade.
- Perform load tests against a Service Fabric cluster, including with partitions.
- Use Azure Active Directory B2C to secure the application
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session - Microservices Architecture (Infrastructure Edition)
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
- Environment setup
- Placing ticket orders
- Publish the Service Fabric application
- API Management
- Configure and publish the web application
- Load testing
- Load testing w/partitions
- Secure the web application