Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT)
Formation éligible CPF
This course is intended for new engineers who will be operating in a Data Center environment. It prepares attendees for the CCNA data center certification.
Before attending this course, students should have attended DCICN or have equivalent knowledge.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe and verify Cisco data center fundamentals
- Describe Cisco data center virtualization
- Describe Cisco data center storage networking
- Describe Cisco data center unified fabric
- Describe and verify Cisco UCS
- Module 1: Cisco Data Center Network Services
- Module 2: Cisco Data Center Virtualization
- Module 3: Cisco Data Center Storage Networking
- Module 4: Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric
- Module 5: Cisco UCS