AirWatch: Configure and Manage (EDU-AW-MANAGE)
This course provides insight into the current challenges of enterprise mobility and how AirWatch can help you solve those challenges. You will gain a comprehensive view of all AirWatch® Enterprise Mobility Management? solutions, key device platforms, and an overview of AirWatch architecture. This course provides the foundational skills necessary to manage the AirWatch platform.
AirWatch Enterprise Mobility: Configure and Manage is also available as an On Demand course. For information on that course, follow this link: AirWatch Enterprise Mobility: Configure and Manage - On Demand.
After completing this course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Enroll devices in your enterprise environment, configure and update device settings over-the-air, and secure a diverse fleet of mobile devices
- Select the email deployment strategy that best fits your business and security requirements
- Manage internal, public, and purchased applications across managed devices
- Enable secure mobile access to content anytime, anywhere while protecting sensitive content
- Gain insight into major platforms, including iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices
AirWatch Administrators, Solutions Architects, Solutions Engineers, Sales Engineers, Consultants, Support or Service Desk, Installers or Implementation Specialists
- 1. Introduction to AirWatch
- 2. Mobile Device Management Fundamentals
- 3. Mobile Email Management Fundamentals
- 4. Mobile Application Management Fundamentals
- 5. Mobile Content Management Fundamentals
- 6. Platforms: Managing iOS, Android, and Windows Phones