VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud: Deploy and Manage (EDU-NSXVCDM)
PSO Credits accepted : 9 Credits per Class
During this one-day course, you gain an understanding of the architecture and features of VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud™. This course provides extensive hands-on labs in which you enable core SD-WAN features, such as ensuring application performance using business policies, traffic redirections, and network service insertion.
This course is also available in an On Demand format.
Experienced system administrators, network administrators, and system integrators responsible for designing and implementing networking solutions.
Strong knowledge of routing and switching is required.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Discuss the SD-WAN architecture and platform deployment model options
- Identify and describe the SD-WAN solution components
- Explain the interaction between the SD-WAN Edge, Orchestrator, and Gateway components
- Describe the SD-WAN Software-Defined Networking (SDN) approach, traffic, and network flows
- Explore SD-WAN core features and evaluate how these dramatically improve operational automation
- Use SD-WAN features to perform simple, agile, and secure SD-WAN operations
- Simplify branch infrastructure by inserting network services on the branch edge, in the cloud, or in the regional and enterprise data centers
1 Course Introduction
- Introductions and Course Logistics
- Course Objectives
2 SD-WAN Architecture
- Architecture Overview
- Solutions Components
- Solution Components Interaction
- Traffic Flows
3 SD-WAN Core Features
- Application Performance and Business Policies
- Cloud VPN
- Service Insertion
- High Availability and Cluster
- Overlay Flow Control (Routing)
- Segmentation, PCI Compliance, and Firewall
- Deployment Flexibility and Using SD-WAN