Challenge Labs - 90 Days Collection Pass-Azure- Developer Associate (LODS-CL-COL-AZ-DA)
Challenge Labs are designed to extend and expand your learning experience with hands-on, scenario-based exercises. Challenge labs are goal oriented, short-duration, scenario-based hands-on exercises, and an excellent way to provide additional skills development and assessment. As new challenge labs are released, and you will gain automatic access to them for the duration of your subscription.
- IT Professionals who are looking to keep up to date on features and functionality for a particular technology
- IT Professionals who are responsible for supporting multiple technologies
- IT Professional/Developers who are preparing for vendor certification exams
Challenge Labs Levels
There are three levels of Challenges included in your Library.
- Guided - Step-by-step instructions with detailed hints [Duration ~ 30 minutes]
- Advanced- Given requirements, students utilize resource information [Duration ~ 45 minutes]
- Expert - Spans multiple products, technologies, and platforms [Duration ~ 60 minutes]
Programme de cours
This dedicated collection of Challenge Labs is to support Developers on how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilizing Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities. Each challenge within the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate Collection is a short in duration, scenario based, hands-on activity that includes a means of assessment.
- Deploy Workloads on Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines [Guided]
- Can you integrate Relational Data into a Web App ? [Advanced]
- Access a Public Storage Container from an ASP.NET Web App [Advanced]
- Can You Deploy Azure VMs for Multi-Tier Apps? [Advanced]
- Can You Manage Access to Azure Key Vault by Using Templates? [Expert]