Managing Office 365 Content Services (MS-300T01-A)
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
This is the first in a series of four courses for the Teamwork administrator. These courses help prepare for the exam MS-300: Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork.
This course is for the Microsoft 365 teamwork administrator role. The role is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services but may not directly manage each product or service.
The Teamwork administrator must be able to deploy, manage, migrate, and secure SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams.
The Teamwork administrator has a fundamental understanding of integration points with the following apps and services: Office, PowerApps, Flow, Yammer, Microsoft Graph, Stream, Planner, and Project. The administrator understands how to integrate third-party apps and services including line-of-business applications.
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure SharePoint Site Collections.
- Manage site collection storage limits.
- Deploy OneDrive for Business sync client.
- Use Group Policy to control OneDrive sync client settings.
- Manage external sharing for data in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
Module 1: Plan and Configure SharePoint Site Collection
This module is all about planning, configuring, and managing SharePoint site collections. It discusses how SharePoint administrators use SharePoint Admin Center to manage the lifecycle of site collections in your organization.
- SharePoint Online Overview
- Configure site collection
- Manage site collection
Module 2: Configure and Manage OneDrive for Business
This module explains how to plan the deployment of OneDrive for Business. It discusses different approaches to deploy OneDrive for Business based on different scenarios. It also introduces the capabilities to manage content in OneDrive for Business.
- OneDrive for Business Overview
- Deploy OneDrive for Business
- Manage OneDrive for Business
Module 3: Sharing, Security, and Monitoring in SharePoint and OneDrive
This module is focused on sharing, security, and monitoring in SharePoint and OneDrive. Specifically, we discuss planning and managing external sharing as well as access control in SharePoint and OneDrive. It also discusses how to use Office 365 Admin Center to monitor the activities in SharePoint online and OneDrive for Business.
- Manage sharing in SharePoint and OneDrive
- Manage security in SharePoint and OneDrive
- Monitor SharePoint and OneDrive
Module 4: Course Conclusion