MOC On-Demand Packaged Set 10997A: Office 365 Administration and Troubleshooting (180 Day) (Q4P-00356)
Microsoft On Demand
Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand) blend video, text, hands-on labs and knowledge checks to help you build your Microsoft technology skills on your own schedule, at your own pace and in your own place. No need to spend time and money travelling to a classroom location or adhering to classroom hours with a computer and an Internet connection, your Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand come to you, any time.
- Microsoft On Demand covers the same objectives as the classroom course by the same name
- After you activate your course, you have 6 months to complete it. You can work on your course at any time throughout the 6-month period after you activate the course.
Microsoft On Demand Packaged Set
- Microsoft On Demand Course ODX10997A (includes Microsoft Labs Online)
- Digital courseware Course 10997A
This course is intended for both novice and experienced programmers who have a minimum of three months programming experience and have basic Windows navigation skills.
This course is intended for IT professionals and system administrators who want to learn about administration and troubleshooting techniques in Office 365. These professionals should have at least three years of experience working in their respective fields—typically in the areas of system administration, network administration, and messaging.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or newer.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- A minimum of one year of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell.
- Experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or newer, Lync 2013 Server or Skype for Business 2015 Server, and SharePoint Server 2013 or newer is beneficial but not required.
- An understanding of the following concepts as they relate to Office 365:
- Understanding of Microsoft cloud services.
- Understanding of the Office 365 platform.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe Office 365 services.
- Administer Office 365 by using graphical user interface (GUI) and Windows PowerShell.
- Administer and troubleshoot directory synchronization and directory objects.
- Administer and troubleshoot Skype for Business.
- Administer and troubleshoot SharePoint Online.
- Administer and troubleshoot Office 365 ProPlus.
- Administer and troubleshoot compliance and security in Office 365.
Module 1: Office 365 services overview
This module describes Office 365 services, licensing, tenant, and clients.
Module 2: Office 365 administration, tools, and techniques
This module describes the tools used for Office 365 administration.
Module 3: Administering and troubleshooting directory synchronization and directory objects
This module describes how to administer and troubleshoot directory synchronization with Azure AD Connect, and how to administer user and group objects in Office 365.
Module 4: Administering and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
This module describes how to administer and troubleshoot Exchange Online service in Office 365.
Module 5: Administering and troubleshooting Skype for Business
This module describes how to administer and troubleshoot Skype for Business service in Office 365.
Module 6: Administering and troubleshooting SharePoint Online
This module describes how to administer and troubleshoot SharePoint Online service in Office 365.
Module 7: Planning and deploying Office 365 ProPlus
This module describes how to plan and implement the deployment of Office 365 ProPlus.
Module 8: Administering and troubleshooting compliance and security in Office 365
This module describes how to administer and troubleshoot compliance and security features in Office 365.