IBM Transformation Advisor with OpenShift on Power (QZC44DG-WBT)
This course presents the IBM Transformation Advisor on OpenShift on Power Systems, which helps administrators and developers to modernize and migrate their applications from on-premises environments to the cloud.
Every application is different in terms of structure, configuration, and goals. It typically requires an in-depth analysis of the applications. IBM Transformation Advisor assists you in this process by discovering, assess, and plan for migration of these applications to the new environment.
After completing this course, you should be able to answer the following questions:
- What is Transformation Advisor, why use it, and when using it?
- What are the features of Transformation Advisor, and how to use it?
- Where to deploy Transformation Advisor?
Unit 1 - What is Transformation Advisor, why use it, and when to use it?
This unit introduces the IBM transformation Advisor product
- IBM Transformation Advisor Introduction
- The Journey to the Cloud Starts with Application Modernization
- When to use IBM Transformation Advisor
- Migration Considerations
Unit 2 - Where to deploy Transformation Advisor, and how to deploy the operator and configure it?
The unit describes the steps to install, deploy, and configure IBM Cloud Transformation Advisor.
- Operator Installation
- Deploy an Instance
Unit 3 - What are the features of Transformation Advisor and how to use it?
The unit describes how to use IBM Cloud Transformation Advisor.
- How to Run
Unit 4 - Transformation Advisor Demo
The unit presents a demo of the IBM Transformation Advisor
- Getting started
- Viewing the Analysis Results