Implementing Cisco IP Routing v2.0 (ROUTE)(V2.0)
Formation éligible CPF
This 5 day course is designed to provide professionals working with medium to large networks with the skills and knowledge required to incorporate advanced routing concepts when implementing scalability for Cisco routers that are connected to LANs and WANs. Delegates will be able to dramatically increase the number of routers and sites using these techniques instead of redesigning the network when additional sites or wiring configurations are added.
This course is intended for Network professionals who want to correctly implement routing based solutions within a given network design, using Cisco IOS services and features, where implementation includes planning, configuring and verification.
- Valid CCNA (ICND1, ICND2Or CCNABC)
- ROUTE - Implementing Cisco IP Routing Networks
- SWITCH - Implementing Cisco Switched Networks
- Practical experience in installing, operating and maintaining Cisco routers & switches in an enterprise environment is recommended
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Implement and verify a redistribution solution in a multi-protocol network that uses IOS features to control path selection and loop free topology according to a given network design and requirements.
- Plan and document the configuration and verification of routing protocols and its optimization in enterprise networks.
- Evaluate common network performance issues and identify the tools needed to provide a layer 3 path control that uses IOS features to control the path.
- Identify the technologies, components, and metrics of EIGRP to implement and verify EIGRP routing in diverse, large-scale internetworks based on requirements.
- Implement and verify a Layer 3 solution using BGP to connect an enterprise network to a service provider
- Identify, analyze and match OSPF multiarea routing functions and benefits for routing efficiencies in network operations in order to implement and verify OSPF routing in a complex enterprise network.
ROUTE is part of the Cisco CCNP Certification Track