Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Edge Network Services (SPEDGE)(V1.0)
Formation éligible CPF
This Instructor Lead Training course is #4 of 4. It will prepare students for the SPEDGE exam required for the new CCNP-SP Certification. This certification is designed to prepare students to work at the Professional level in a Service Provider environment.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Cisco IOS / IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR software configuration.
- Channel Partner / Reseller
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Introduce VPN technologies used in the service provider environment and the MPLS VPN peer-to-peer architecture.
- Describe implementation steps needed to provide MPLS Layer 3 VPN service in the service provider network.
- Describe how the MPLS Layer 3 VPN model can be used to implement managed services and Internet access.
- Describe Layer 2 VPNs and Ethernet services.
Module 1: VPN Technologies
- Lesson 1: Introducing Virtual Private Networks
- Lesson 2: Introduction to MPLS VPN
Module 2: MPLS Layer 3 VPN
- Lesson 1: Implementing MPLS Layer 3 VPN Backbone
- Lesson 2: Connecting Customers using Simple Routing Protocols
- Lesson 3: Connecting Customers using BGP or OSPF
- Lesson 4: IPV6 and MPLS
Module 3: Complex MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Lesson 1: Implementing Complex MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Lesson 2: Implementing Internet Access and MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Lesson 3: Introduction to MPLS Inter-Domain Solutions
Module 4: Layer 2 VPNs and Ethernet Services 1
- Lesson 1: Introducing Layer 2 VPNs 2
- Lesson 2: Introducing Any Transport over MPLS
- Lesson 3: Implementing VPLS