Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks v2.0 (SWITCH)(V2.0)
Formation éligible CPF
This is a five-day course designed to help students prepare to plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions for campus environments using the Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture. Hands-on labs are incorporated along with lab debrief sessions to ensure delegates obtain the full benefit from the practice scenarios.
This course is intended for Network Professionals who need to implement and support switch based solutions within a given network design using Cisco IOS services and features.
- ICND1 Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
- ICND2 Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2
- CCNABC Cisco CCNA Certification Fast Track Programme
- Practical experience in installing, operating and maintaining Cisco routers & switches in an enterprise environment is recommended.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Implement a highly available network
- Analyze Campus Network Designs
- Implement high-availability technologies and techniques using multilayer switches in a campus environment
- Implement VLANs in campus networks
- Implement security features in a switched network
- Implement Spanning Tree
- Integrate WLANs into a campus network
- Implement Inter-VLAN routing in a campus network
- Accommodate voice and video in campus networks
SWITCH is part of the Cisco CCNP Certification Track