SANsymphony-V Administration V10 (SYMV10P)(10)
DataCore presents a three-day, SANsymphony-V Administration course. This course is designed to provide SAN storage administrators, partners and system builders with the tools, knowledge and practical experience to successfully plan, implement and manage a SAN environment in which DataCore software is used for storage management, virtualization and high availability.
At the end of this training, the student will be able to:
- Describe the DataCore SANsymphony-V product offerings
- Discuss High Availability considerations in a SAN environment
- Identify components of a SAN installation
- Develop an installation plan for a SAN environment
- Configure a SAN with DataCore Servers, disk arrays and Hosts
- Test the SAN and monitor SAN traffic
- Deploy the SAN and Software in accordance with currrent Best Practices
- Research the DataCore Support Database to access current product information and resolve problems
The course modules are each delivered in two parts:
- Hands-on Workshops
Delivery is via a combination of instructor led lecture and hands-on workshops. The workshops provide each student with server access to a SAN.
Each student will use SANsymphony-V to virtualize storage, allocate storage to a Host, implement high availability configurations and manage the SAN environment.