Flex System Fundamentals (TD-ES91610)
ES91610 is a two-day fundamentals class that covers the Lenovo Flex System Enterprise Chassis along with the Flex System compute nodes and XClarity Administrator. Included are simulations to reinforce the learning principles associated with the Chassis Management Module and Integrated Management Module.
This is a base course for individuals who are involved in the planning, installing, configuring, and upgrading of Lenovo systems.
There are no prerequisites for this course
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Summarize the features and functions of the Lenovo Flex System Enterprise Chassis
- Classify the Lenovo Flex System management options
- Differentiate the characteristics of the Lenovo Flex System compute nodes from other Lenovo System x servers
Course Agenda and Topics
- Unit 1: Lenovo Flex System Overview
- Unit 2: Lenovo Flex System Enterprise Chassis
- Exercise 1: Exploring the Chassis Management Module
- Unit 3: Lenovo XClarity Administrator
- Unit 4: Lenovo Flex System Compute Nodes
- Exercise 2: Exploring the Integrated Management Module II
- Unit 5: Tools and Support