Microsoft Cloud Workshop: OSS DevOps (40509G)
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design. We suggest students take this prerequisite prior to attending this workshop.
- Microsoft Azure Essentials course, https://docs.microsoft.com/learn/azure/
At the end of this workshop, you will be better able to design and deploy complex OSS workloads into Azure PaaS using Azure App Services as well as deployment and integration of Azure Marketplace products from Partners such as Bitnami for Jenkins, and update Azure App Services using providers such as GitHub.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design - OSS DevOps
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-on Lab - OSS DevOps
- Deploy the Web Application and Database to Azure
- Configure local Git repository
- Configure Git and Jenkins for continuous integration, delivery and deployment