Challenge Labs - 90 Days Collection Pass-Azure- Solutions Architect (LODS-CL-COL-AZ-SA)
Challenge Labs are designed to extend and expand your learning experience with hands-on, scenario-based exercises. Challenge labs are goal oriented, short-duration, scenario-based hands-on exercises, and an excellent way to provide additional skills development and assessment. As new challenge labs are released, and you will gain automatic access to them for the duration of your subscription.
- IT Professionals who are looking to keep up to date on features and functionality for a particular technology
- IT Professionals who are responsible for supporting multiple technologies
- IT Professional/Developers who are preparing for vendor certification exams
Challenge Labs Levels
There are three levels of Challenges included in your Library.
- Guided - Step-by-step instructions with detailed hints [Duration ~ 30 minutes]
- Advanced- Given requirements, students utilize resource information [Duration ~ 45 minutes]
- Expert - Spans multiple products, technologies, and platforms [Duration ~ 60 minutes]
Challenge Lab Topics
This dedicated collection was launched to support Azure Architects who have have
- advanced experience with virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data management, budgeting, and governance
- experience in the areas of Azure Administration, Azure Development, and DevOps.
Each challenge is short in duration, scenario based, hands-on activity that includes a means of assessment.
- Microsoft Exam AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- Implementing and Monitor an Azure infrastructure
- Implement Management and Security Solutions
- Implement Solutions for Apps
- Implement and Manage Data Platforms
- Microsoft Exam AZ-304: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- Design Monitoring
- Design Business Continuity
- Design Infrastructure
- Design Identity & Security
- Design Data Storage