IBM BigIntegrate for Data Engineers v220.127.116.11 SPVC (2M700G-SPVC)
Contains PDF course guide, as well as a lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace.
This course teaches data engineers how to run DataStage jobs in a Hadoop environment. You will run jobs in traditional and YARN mode, access HDFS files and Hive tables using different file formats and connector stages.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. /terms
This course is intended for Analysts and Contributors.
• Knowledge of OLAP fundamentals is recommended
Please refer to course overview
• Introductions to BigData and BigQuality
• YARN for dynamic DataStage job allocation
• Tracing and debugging in YARN mode
• Using log files
• Understanding configuration parameters
• Accessing Hadoop data using WebHDFS and HttpFS and using various connector stages