Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220)
IT professionals with RHCSA or equivalence system administration skills
Infrastructure managers seeking to control, monitor and audit their infrastructures
System and VM administrators seeking to manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments
System and VM administrators who already have a cloud deployment seeking to simplify management
- RHCSA or equivalent system administration skills
- Knowledge of Red Hat Virtualization, vSphere, or Amazon EC2 is helpful, but not required
- Perform initial configuration of CloudForms appliance
- Deploy virtual machines
- Perform policy-based management
- Customize a dashboard
- Create a catalog
- Provision services
- Analyze timelines and events
- Run automation
- Architecture overview
- Learn about the Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine appliance architecture.
- Initial setup
- Deploy a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance.
- Configure a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance to work with your cloud environment.
- Deploy a virtual machine (VM) with templates and customization.
- Policy-based administration
- Manage and audit VMs from within a policy.
- Report on VM and resource usage.
- User customizations
- Adapt the CloudForms interface to user needs.
- Manage the lifecycle
- Use the CloudForms lifecycle management features.
- Use intelligence
- Understand capacity and usage metrics.
- Exploit monitoring features
- Set up alarms and triggers to monitor infrastructures.
- Discover CloudForms Automate
- Execute automations to speed up delivery.
- Catalogs and services
- Define the catalog and services.