Introducing Cloud Consumer Security (CPLL-SECICC-V1)
The Introducing Cisco Cloud Consumer Security (SECICC) v1.0 course gives you a technical overview of basic concepts and components of the cloud, and the Cisco® solutions used to provide comprehensive security of your cloud-based environment.
In this primarily lecture-based course, you'll learn the basics from a cloud consumer perspective including securing cloud and Software as a Service (SaaS) application environments. This introductory course provides insights on using Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud, Cisco Cloudlock, Cisco Umbrella and more to protect the user when using cloud-based applications.
Associated Certification: none
Associated Exam: none
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe public, private, and hybrid cloud models, concepts, and design.
- Explain the concepts and components for securing cloud environments.
- Describe Cisco security offerings for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Define methods to secure SaaS application usage.
- Solutions architects
- Cloud architects
- Network engineers and administrators
- System engineers and adminstrators
- Cloud security consumers
- Cloud application administrators
- IT managers
- Line of business managers
- Cisco integrators and partners
This course has no prerequisites, but you’ll get the most from the course if you have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
We also recommend that you have the following skills:
- Prior knowledge of cloud computing and virtualization software basics