Implementing an Integrated Threat Defense Solution (CPLL-SECUR201-V1)
The Implementing an Integrated Threat Defense Solution (SECUR201) course shows you how to deploy and integrate Cisco’s Integrated Threat Defense solutions.
This hands-on course provides you with the knowledge and skills to implement and integrate solution components with existing network services, integrate solution components with the pxGrid (Platform Exchange Grid) framework, integrate network and endpoint-based malware protection, and observe security dataflow after the introduction of malware.
Associated Certification: None
Associated Exam: None
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the current network security landscape and the Cisco Integrated Threat Defense (ITD) solution
- Describe the key components of the ITD solution and their use in the network
- Configure the Cisco Identity Services Engine (Cisco ISE) for a baseline of operation in the ITD solution
- Configure the integration between the Cisco Stealthwatch® and Cisco ISE platforms
- Configure the integration between the Cisco Firepower® and Cisco ISE platforms
- Configure the integration between Cisco Firepower and Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints
This course is designed for technical professionals who need to know how to deploy a Cisco Integrated Threat Defense solution in their network environment.
- Systems and network engineers
- Technical architects
- Technical support personnel
- Cisco integrators and partners
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Technical understanding of TCP/IP networking and network architecture
- Technical understanding of security concepts and protocols
- Familiarity with Cisco ISE, Stealthwatch, Firepower, and AMP