Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (CPLL-SVPN-V1)
The Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN) v1.0 course teaches you how to implement, configure, monitor, and support enterprise VPN solutions.
Through a combination of lessons and hands-on experiences you will acquire the knowledge and skills to deploy and troubleshoot traditional IP Security (IPsec), Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Network (DMVPN), FlexVPN, and remote access VPN to create secure and encrypted data, remote accessibility, and increased privacy.
This course helps you prepare for the Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (300-730 SVPN) exam.
Associated Certification: CCNP Security
Associated Exam: 300-730 SVPN
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Introduce site-to-site VPN options available on Cisco routers and firewalls
- Introduce remote access VPN options available on Cisco routers and firewalls
- Review site-to-site and remote access VPN design options
- Review troubleshooting processes for various VPN options available on Cisco routers and firewalls
This course is designed for professionals in the following job roles:
- Network security engineer
- CCNP Security candidate
- Channel Partner
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Familiarity with the various Cisco router and firewall command modes
- Experience navigating and managing Cisco routers and firewalls
- Clear understanding of the benefits of site-to-site and Remote Access VPN options
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)