IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer Server Administration (WT011G)
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer Server Administration (ZT011G). This option does not require any travel.
This course is intended to teach the necessary knowledge and skills to install, configure, and use the IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer Server.
This course is intended for administrators the IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer Server.
- Fundamental knowledge of using Windows and Linux operating systems
- Basic understanding of networking
- Describe the operation of the FASP protocol
- Outline the functions of various Aspera software products
- Explain Aspera configuration parameters and assign their values
- Create and manage Aspera users and groups
- Perform file transfers using the Aspera GUI and from the command line
- Implement support for Aspera Node API
- Configure Hot Folders and Aspera Watch Service
- Execute basic troubleshooting tasks for common problems
Understanding IBM Aspera FASP
Overview of IBM Aspera SoftwareInstalling IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer ServerExercise: Installing IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer ServerConfiguring IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer Server
Exercise: Configuring IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer Server
Managing Aspera users and groupsExercise: Managing Aspera users and groups
Using command-line operationsExercise: Using command-line operationsConfiguring advanced featuresExercise: Configuring advanced featuresRoutine maintenance tasks