Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCT)(V5.0)
This course is designed to prepare system engineers and implementers with the knowledge and hands-on experience required to troubleshoot Cisco UCS B-Series and C-Series servers operating in standalone and integrated modes. Hands-on labs provide practice with configuration procedures and common troubleshooting scenarios along with recommended solutions.
This course is intended for engineers involved in the deployment and troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Computing Systems.
Before attending this course, students should have:
- Equivalent Knowledge or attendance of DCICT
- Attendance of DCUCI
- Familiarity with server virtualization (for example, VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V) - VSICM recommended
- Familiarity with administration of common operating systems (for example, Linux and Windows).
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the Cisco UCS B-Series architecture, installation, and configuration, and the processes and tools -for determining related issues
- Describe troubleshooting processes on the standalone Cisco UCS C-Series deployments
- Describe the valid Cisco UCS C-Series integrated architecture and the process of determining issues related to integration of Cisco UCS C-Series server with Cisco UCS Manager.
- Module 1: Cisco UCS B-Series Troubleshooting
- Module 2: Cisco UCS C-Series Troubleshooting
- Module 3: Cisco UCS C-Series Integration Troubleshooting