RecoverPoint Management (MR-9CN-NSRPOM)
To understand the content and successfully complete this course, a student should have general knowledge and skills associated with:
- Interaction of different EMC components within a complex integrated SAN environment with support for multiple types of arrays
- VMware, UNIX, or Windows system administration
- Principles of data migration and replication concepts
- Knowledge of virtualization concepts
- Describe data replication principles of the RecoverPoint solution
- Describe the RecoverPoint solution and its benefits
- Explain the RecoverPoint architecture and terms
- Describe the different RecoverPoint management options
- Describe the components of a RecoverPoint Cluster
- Compare the different Write Splitter types
- Explain the characteristics of RecoverPoint Appliances
- Explain the methods of using Unisphere for RecoverPoint to:
- Configure and Monitor Consistency Groups using Unisphere for RecoverPoint
- Explain the data protection guided wizards available with Unisphere for RecoverPoint.
- Using Unisphere for RecoverPoint perform a:
- Manage RecoverPoint Consistency Groups in a Multi-Site environment.
- Monitor a RecoverPoint System
- Use Unisphere for RecoverPoint to:
- Module 1: RecoverPoint Overview
- Module 2: RecoverPoint Concepts
- Module 3: Getting Started
- Module 4: RecoverPoint Recovery
- Module 5: Manage the RecoverPoint Environment
- Module 6: Event Notification and Troubleshooting
- MR-9CN-NSRPOM: Instructor led - includes hands-on lab exercises that reinforce the concepts covered in lectures
- MR-9LN-NSRPOM2: Online ILT - Live course delivered via the internet where participants attend virtual classroom interacting with instructors and other participants. A headset with microphone is REQUIRED to speak with the instructor and the rest of the class. Text communication is also available through the virtual classroom.
- MR-9TN-NSRPOM: Stream Video ? Stream video provides a recording of an instructor-delivered course along with the online quizzes and additional content.