Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS)(V1.0)
Course Audience: Channel Partner / Reseller, Customer ,Employee
CCNA Security or valid CCSP, or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite
Follow on Courses:
Delegates looking to achieve the Cisco Certified Network Professional Certification for Security should also attend the following courses.
- SENSS - Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions
- SITCS - Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions
- SIMOS - Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Understand Cisco Identity Services Engine architecture and access control capabilities.
- Understand 802.1X architecture, implementation and operation.
- Understand commonly implemented Extensible Authentication Protocols (EAP).
- Implement Public-Key Infrastructure with ISE.
- Understand the implement Internal and External authentication databases.
- Implement MAC Authentication Bypass.
- Implement identity based authorization policies.
- Understand Cisco TrustSec features.
- Implement Web Authentication and Guest Access.
- Implement ISE Posture service.
- Implement ISE Profiling.
- Understand Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) with ISE.
- Troubleshoot ISE .
- Course Introduction
- Lab Guide
- Threat Mitigation through Identity Services
- Cisco ISE Fundamentals
- Advance Access Control
- Web Authentication and Guest Access
- Endpoint Access Control
- Troubleshooting Network Access Control
Certification: This course prepares the student for the Implementing Cisco Secure AccessSolutions Exam
Length: 5 days