WebSphere Application Server V8.5.5 Administration for Maximo 7.6 (U5M2M01G)
In this course, you learn how to install, configure, and maintain IBM WebSphere Application Server V8.5.5 base. In addition, you learn how to work with features of WebSphere Application Server V8.5.5, such as IBM Installation Manager, WebSphere Customization Toolbox, security enhancements, Intelligent Management, and centralized installation.
Throughout the course, hands-on exercises and demonstrations reinforce lecture content and give you practical experience with WebSphere Application Server V8.5.5.
This course is designed for administrators who install, configure, and manage web-based applications on WebSphere Application Server. Web administrators, lead application developers, and application architects can also benefit from this course.
Before taking this course, you should have:
- An understanding of basic internet concepts
- Experience in using a web browser
- Administrative skills for a web server, such as IBM HTTP Server or Apache
- Basic operational skills for the Linux operating system
Relate WebSphere Application Server to the WebSphere family of products and its application with IBM Maximo 7.6 including: installation, configuration, administrative tools, scripting and deploying applications, also the liberty profile and batch features are considered.
- Course introduction
- WebSphere Application Server architecture - stand-alone
- WebSphere Application Server architecture - federated
- IBM Installation Manager
- WebSphere Application Server installation
- Web server installation
- WebSphere Application Server administrative console
- Application assembly
- Application installation
- Problem determination
- Introduction to wsadmin and scripting
- Federating a cell
- Workload management
- Introduction to WebSphere Messaging
- WebSphere security
- Performance monitoring
- Course summary