Maximo Application Suite Manage introduction (MAX4314G-WBT)
This course gives you an overview of the core functional areas of the solution and introduces you to the application relationships and overall usage. Topics include maintenance strategy, core Manage data, work management, preventative maintenance, purchasing, Work Centers, and administration. This course teaches these topics using video presentations, demonstrations, and virtual lab simulations.
Consultants, Administrators, System Users, Product Support, Sales and Technical Sales
- Discuss IBM Maximo Manage, its main features and core capabilities
- Describe the IBM Maximo Application Suite
- Discuss Asset Management methodologies and how they relate to Maximo Manage
- Describe the Asset Life Cycle
- Identify Maximo Manage Core Data
- Discuss how work is managed in Maximo
- Discuss Preventive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring within Maximo
- Describe the Inventory applications and how they interact
- Identify the Work Centers and Role Based applications
- Describe how Maximo Manage can be taylored to meet customer needs
- Describe Maximo Manage administrative tasks and applications
Topics include maintenance strategy, core Manage data, work management, preventative maintenance, purchasing, Work Centers, and administration.