Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Business Analysts 6.0.5 (9D47G)
This course provides a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of the IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform. It presents a business analyst and caseworker overview that introduces the key components of IBM Cúram SPM, namely, SPM Platform User Interface, Participant Management, Case Management, Evidence Framework, Financial Management, System Administration, Verification Engine, Evidence Broker, Provider Management, Outcome Management, Rules Management, Workflow Management, and Universal Access.
The course explains out-of-the-box IBM Cúram SPM functionality and outlines the recommended approach to reusing the IBM Cúram SPM Platform reference application.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
This intermediate course is designed to provide learners with a high-level functional overview of the main components of IBM Cúram SPM 6.0.5.
- Learners should have a working knowledge of health and human services programs and exposure to and experience of typical business process analysis activities related to system implementations.
- In addition, it is recommended that learners have experience with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel and Word, and one or more database applications.
- Identify the main functional components of IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform V6.0.5.
- List the different variations of IBM Cúram SPM that are available and their respective features.
- Describe participant, case, administration, and workflow management.
- Explain how rules and evidence are defined and used.
- Describe financial processing and outcome management.
- Describe how evidence verification and brokerage are handled.
- Provide an overview of IBM Cúram Universal Access.
- Identify IBM Cúram Enterprise Modules.
- Identify IBM Cúram Solutions.
- Navigate components that are ready for immediate use in Cúram, as well as use the basic functionality.
- How the overarching IBM Cúram SPM product is structured and the functional interrelationships between its constituent parts
- The main functional components of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform and the respective purpose of each component
- The functional distinction between IBM Cúram Enterprise Modules and IBM Cúram Solutions
- IBM Cúram business process analysis activities