Indexing and Querying an IBM Cloudant Database - eLearning (K10001G-WBT)
This offering teaches Cloudant developers how to build and query all of the different types of indexes supported by Cloudant.
Note: Guided eLearning is a self-paced offering which includes web-based content for self study and videos (including audio) that demonstrate hands-on activities.
Cloudant developers who understand the basics of Cloudant databases, the HTTP API, and Cloudant replication seeking more experience with building Cloudant indexes and querying data in their web and mobile applications.
• Review the videos in the Get Started, HTTP API, and Replication sections of the Cloudant Learning Center at http://ibm.biz/cloudant-learning
Please refer to course overview
• Overview of Cloudant indexing and querying
• Using the primary index
• Using Cloudant Query
• Building and querying a secondary index
• Building and querying a search index
• Building and querying a geospatial index