Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT)
DCICT is the 2nd of the introductory courses required for students looking to achieve the Cisco Certified Network Associate certification. This course will introduce students to the Cisco technologies that are deployed in the Data Center: unified computing, unified fabric, and network services. Students will only learn how to perform the more basic configuration tasks. Labs will focus on verifying configurations, with selected exercises involving making configuration changes or designing new topologies.
This course is intended for new engineers who will be operating in a Data Center environment. It prepares attendees for the CCNA data center certification.
Before attending this course, students should have attended DCICN or have equivalent knowledge.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe and verify Cisco data center fundamentals
- Describe Cisco data center virtualization
- Describe Cisco data center storage networking
- Describe Cisco data center unified fabric
- Describe and verify Cisco UCS
- Module 1: Cisco Data Center Network Services
- Module 2: Cisco Data Center Virtualization
- Module 3: Cisco Data Center Storage Networking
- Module 4: Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric
- Module 5: Cisco UCS