VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud: Deploy and Manage (EDU-NSXVCDM)
During this one-day course, you gain an understanding of the architecture and features of VMware NSX® SD-WAN by VeloCloudTM. This course provides extensive hands-on labs in which you enable core NSX SD-WAN features, such as ensuring application performance using business policies, traffic redirections, and network service insertion.
**VMware Live Online Certification bundle promo**
Students who register and attend this VMware-delivered Live Online class before 31st July 2020, will receive 2 free exam vouchers: 1 for the foundations exam, and 1 for the VCP elective exam or digital badge exam, plus have access to the VMware Learning Zone premium subscription, for 6 months free of charge.
- To be eligible for this promotion, you MUST enter the following promotional code during the registration of the class “Q2FY21EMEALOLVOU”
- The free exam vouchers will only be given once the student has successfully paid and completed a VMware-delivered Live Online class on the public open enrolment schedule during the promotion period.
- This offer is not valid for onsite training or VATC delivered classes.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Discuss the NSX SD-WAN architecture and platform deployment model options
- Identify and describe the NSX SD-WAN solution components
- Explain the interaction between the NSX SD-WAN Edge, Orchestrator, and Gateway components
- Describe the NSX SD-WAN Software-Defined Networking (SDN) approach, traffic, and network flows
- Explore NSX SD-WAN core features and evaluate how these dramatically improve operational automation
- Use NSX SD-WAN features to perform simple, agile, and secure SD-WAN operations
- Simplify branch infrastructure by inserting network services on the branch edge, in the cloud, or in the regional and enterprise data centers
Experienced system administrators, network administrators, and system integrators responsible for designing and implementing networking solutions.
Strong knowledge of routing and switching is required.
- NSX SD-WAN
1 Course Introduction
- Introductions and Course Logistics
- Course Objectives
2 NSX SD-WAN Architecture
- Architecture Overview
- Solutions Components
- Solution Components Interaction
- Traffic Flows
3 NSX SD-WAN Core Features
- Application Performance and Business Policies
- Cloud VPN
- Service Insertion
- High Availability and Cluster
- Overlay Flow Control (Routing)
- Segmentation, PCI Compliance, and Firewall
- Deployment Flexibility and Using NSX SD-WAN