Microsoft Azure Basics (IaaS) - Technical Training (TDM-AzureBI)
Azure is a comprehensive set of cloud services that developers and IT professionals use to build, deploy, and manage applications through our global network of datacenters. In this session, we will cover some IaaS basics like Networking, Storage, Virtual Machines, Site recovery & Back-Up.
Next to discussing the above topics from a technical perspective, we’ll also highlight how to calculate to costs related to these services.
This training is offered for free for all Tech Data Microsoft resellers.
For other interested resellers a cost of EUR 195 pp is involved
- Agenda for this technical session:Azure Introduction.
- Understand Azure Storage Solutions.
- Understand Azure Networking.
- Understand Azure VM’s.
- Understand Azure Site Recovery
- Understand Azure Back-Up.
- Understand Cost calculation in Azure.