Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune) – Mobile Device Management (TDM-EP-MDM)
This workshop is for administrators as well as IT professionals who want to use Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune) to efficiently managed mobile devices.
You will gain practical knowledge of administration via the Endpoint Manager admin center, managing different devices (Android, iOS) with MDM with a complete overview of the enrollment options.
Best practice from real world scenario and troubleshooting techniques completes the workshop.
This course is intended for administrators who want to build a deep knowledge of Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune) in order to effectively manage mobile device management with a cloud based service.
Basic knowledge Azure AD, Office 365 services and mobile device operating systems (Android, iOS)
Module 1 - Architecture
- Overview Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune)
- Modern Device Management
- Microsoft Cloud Services
- Azure AD
- MDM and MAM
- Microsoft Store for Business
Module 2 – Basic Administration concepts
- Endpoint Manager admin center overview
- Delegating Administration
- (Role-based Access Control)
- (Global administrators, Intune administrator)
Module 3 - Mobile Device enrollment options
- Device restrictions
- Enroll Google Android devices
- Enroll Google Android devices with Google Play
- Enroll Apple iOS devices
- Enroll Apple iOS devices with Apple Business Manager (formerly Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP))
- Roll out profiles and settings
- Page Break
Module 4 - Mobile Application Management
- Integrate apps using Google Play
- Integrate apps using Apple Store
- (Volume Purchased Program (VPP) now included in Apple Business Manager)
- Integrate apps using Microsoft Store for Business / for companies
- App Deployment Types "Available" and "Required"
- App Company Portal / Company Portal for "Available" Apps
- Access Controls and Encryption
- Password and PIN policies
- App Configuration Policies
- App Protection Policies
- Compliance Policies
- Segregate corporate and personal data