Designing a DevOps Strategy (AZ-400T07-A)
Students in this course are interested in planning DevOps projects or in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam.
Fundamental knowledge about Azure, version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
Also, it is recommended that you have experience working in an IDE, as well as some knowledge of the Azure portal. However, students who may not have a technical background in these technologies, but who are curious about DevOps practices as a culture shift, should be able to follow the procedural and expository explanations of continuous integration regardless.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan for the transformation with shared goals and timelines.
- Select a project and identify project metrics and KPIs.
- Create a team and agile organizational structure.
- Develop a project quality strategy.
- Plan for secure development practices and compliance rules.
- Migrate and consolidate artifacts.
- Migrate and integrate source control measures.
Module 1: Planning for DevOps
In this module, students will learn about transformation planning, project selection, and team structures.
- Transformation Planning
- Project Selection
- Team Structures
Module 2: Planning for Quality and Security
In this module, students will learn about developing a quality strategy and planning for secure development.
- Planning a Quality Strategy
- Planning Secure Development
Module 3: Migrating and Consolidating Artifacts and Tools
In this module, students will learn about migrating and consolidating artifacts, and migrating and integrating source control measures.
- Migrating and Consolidating Artifacts
- Migrating and Integrating Source Control