SonicWall Network Security Administrator Course (SNSA)
Security professionals, System engineers, channel partners, service partners, and end users with one-or-more years of experience in implementing IT security technologies (Network, Applications, and Systems)
- High-level understanding of networking fundamentals and architecture, including OSI data model, IP addressing, dynamic routing, switching, VoIP, cloud and virtualization, network topologies and connectivity, wired and wireless networks, system backup and recovery, network applications and peripherals, network management protocols, etc.
- Knowledge of enterprise security concepts and technologies, such as firewalls, gateways, VPN architecture, threat protection, content filtering, NAT, IPSec, SSL, DPI, zones, encryption and cryptography, access control, Identity management, security compliance policies, latest cyber threats and vulnerabilities, etc.
This course will enable students to configure, monitor, manage, and optimize the SonicWall Next-Gen firewall appliances running SonicOS to effectively defend against evolving and emerging network and cyber security threats.
Upon completion of the course, the students will be able to configure the SonicWall firewall for Secure and Remote Connectivity, Network Optimization, and Advanced Threat Protection.
1. Setting up Basic Firewall Components
2. Unified Threat Management
3. Secure Access
4. Deep Packet Inspection for SSL (DPI-SSL)
5. Content Filtering Services
6. Application Control
7. Scalability and Reliability
8. High Availability