Essentials for IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Next (ODC8105G)
This course teaches analysts and engineers how to define, elaborate, organize, and manage textual and graphical requirements and requirements-related information in IBM DOORS Next v7. DOORS Next is a key component of the IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management solution. The product provides requirements definition and management capabilities in a fully-integrated environment that can also include IBM Engineering Workflow Management for change and configuration management, and IBM Engineering Test Management for quality management.
Business Analyst, Systems Engineer, Software Engineer, Requirements Engineer, Requirements Manager, Requirements Team Leader
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- Leverage Global Configuration features View and work with requirements and other artifacts in a collaborative context.
- Create and edit requirements documents and other artifacts, including both textual and graphical artifacts
- Create, manage, and view traceability relationships between requirements and other artifacts
- View and work with requirements and requirements-related information in a collaborative context using.
- Global Configuration Capture, define, elaborate, and edit requirements and requirements-related information, and create hierarchically organized requirements documents.
- Create and manage traceability relationships between requirements and requirements- related information.
- Manage requirements throughout a project lifecycle.