Challenge Labs - 180 Days Library Pass - AWS (LODS-CL-LIB-AWS)
Challenge Labs are designed to extend and expand your learning experience with hands-on, scenario-based exercises. Challenge labs are goal oriented, short-duration, scenario-based hands-on exercises, and an excellent way to provide additional skills development and assessment. As new challenge labs are released, and you will gain automatic access to them for the duration of your subscription.
- IT Professionals who are looking to keep up to date on features and functionality for a particular technology
- IT Professionals who are responsible for supporting multiple technologies
- IT Professional/Developers who are preparing for vendor certification exams
Challenge Labs Levels
There are three levels of Challenges included in your Library.
- Guided - Step-by-step instructions with detailed hints [Duration ~ 30 minutes]
- Advanced- Given requirements, students utilize resource information [Duration ~ 45 minutes]
- Expert - Spans multiple products, technologies, and platforms [Duration ~ 60 minutes]
Challenge Lab Topics
Your library gives you access to nearly 30 Challenges out of the following areas:
- AWS: Getting started with AWS Simple Storage Service
- AWS:Getting Started with AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Can You Build a Network Foundation in AWS? [Advanced]
- Can You Configure a Resilient EC2 Server Farm? [Expert]
- ..and many more!