AI on IBM Watson: The Essential Guide (W7121G-WBT)
Watson is IBM’s portfolio of cloud native, business-ready tools, applications and solutions, designed to reduce the costs and hurdles of AI adoption while optimizing outcomes and responsible use of AI. By the end of this short course you'll understand the technologies that underlie Watson, the tools and applications that compose the Watson portfolio, and how the Watson platform is bringing value to businesses around the world.
IBM Customers and Sellers: If you are interested in investing in your training, please consider the following Individual or Enterprise Subscriptions:
- IBM Learning for Data and AI Individual Subscription (SUBR022G)
- IBM Learning for Data and AI Enterprise Subscription (SUBR004G)
- IBM Learning Individual Subscription with Red Hat Learning Services (SUBR023G)
Anyone who wants to learn more about the Watson portfolio.
- Technologies of Watson
- The Watson Platform
Technologies of Watson
- Define the key technologies underlying IBM Watson: Data, AI, and cloud
- Recognize the role of data, AI, and cloud in solving business challenges
The Watson Platform
- Define the Watson platform including its history, and how it fits into IBM more broadly
- Identify essential Watson tools and applications
- Recognize key customer success stories of Watson tools and applications across multiple industries