Pearson/VUE MCP Exam Replay Voucher with Practice Test (MCP Exam Replay & Practice Test (A85-04344))
Microsoft Exam Replay with Practice Test includes:
- One (1) Microsoft Certification (MCP) exam voucher + one (1) retake, if necessary
- One (1) Microsoft Official Practice Test voucher, powered by MeasureUp
Vouchers can only be redeemed in the country from which they were purchased
Microsoft Exam Replay includes
- one (1) Microsoft Certification (MCP) exam voucher +
- one (1) retake, if necessary.
This Microsoft Certification Exam Voucher is valid for the role-based exams
Role-based Fundamentals exams, MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist), or MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate) certification exams cannot be taken using this voucher.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed in the country from which they were purchased
- Vouchers are digital only. Print option is not available.
- Vouchers have an expiration date and are valid 12 months from order date
- All vouchers are not transferrable, non-refundable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- Vouchers are not restricted to exam and/or practice test selected at time of purchase.
- Exam Replay means that you can retake the exam if necessary
- Practice Tests are available through MEASURE UP
About Microsoft Certification Exam, Voucher
- All exam vouchers expire one (1) year from the date of purchase. You must schedule and take the MCP exam (including the retake) within one year of purchase.
- Exam vouchers are valid for all Microsoft Certification exams except for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification exams, role-based Transition exams, and role-based Fundamentals exams.
- Voucher codes are program specific and, in some cases, exam specific and may not be used for any other offering.
- Exam vouchers are only valid for use at a Pearson VUE Test Center in the country you select or an online exam.
Microsoft Official Practice Tests can be activated at marketplace.measureup.com.
Practice tests must be activated within six (6) month from the date of purchase.
Online access to practice test for 30 days following activation.
Practice tests are ONLY available for select MCP exams View list of available practice tests.
Practice Test Requirements
- Windows 7 or newer
- OSX 10.9 or newer
- Browser Requirements:
- PC: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Internet Explorer 10 or newer
- Linux: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer
- Mac: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Safari 8 or newer
- iOS: Safari 8 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
- Android: 4.0 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
SPECIFIC TERMS REGARDING MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION EXAM VOUCHERS
- Each Voucher is encoded with information about the testing program for which it is valid, the region for which they were purchased, the expiration date and other terms and conditions for its use. Vouchers are program specific and, in some cases, exam specific. Please ensure you order the Voucher for the correct exam. Vouchers are not transferable between programs and are not returnable or refundable.
- Any resale and/or transfer of Vouchers to anyone is expressly prohibited unless it is for the Microsoft Test candidate and for the testing program for which they were purchased.
- Each Voucher may be redeemed only once by registering for an exam and only at an Authorized Testing Center (ATC) and for the testing program for which they were purchased. Vouchers can only be redeemed in the country from which they were purchased. Vouchers may not be applied to exams that have already been purchased by the test candidate.
- For Pearson VUE Vouchers, registration by the test candidate is accomplished by first creating a profile at Microsoft Learning. VUE exams can then be scheduled online from Microsoft Learning or directly from a Pearson VUE Test or Call Center.
- Microsoft candidates can reschedule or cancel an exam appointment at no charge at least 6 business days prior to the registered exam appointment. If candidates cancel or reschedule an exam within 5 business days of a registered exam time, a fee will be applied. If candidates fail to show up for an exam appointment or fail to reschedule or cancel the appointment at least 24 hours prior to the original scheduled appointment, candidates forfeit the entire exam fee. Business days are Monday-Friday, not including Pearson VUE global holidays. Microsoft candidates may reschedule or cancel their appointments by calling the Pearson VUE call center, contacting the test center where the appointment was scheduled, or accessing the Microsoft Learning website and choosing the cancel action. All registrations with accommodations must be rescheduled or cancelled through the call center.
- Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash, credit, or refunds.
- Vouchers have an expiration date ("Order End Date"). Test candidates must redeem the Voucher and the exam must be taken prior to the Order End Date or the Voucher will become invalid. Expiration dates are 12 months from order date unless specified otherwise. Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Vouchers are just like cash. You should safeguard them and are responsible for tracking their issuance to test candidates. Microsoft, Pearson VUE and the ATC/Tech Data are not responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers or Voucher numbers. Expired, stolen or lost Vouchers will not be replaced. Pearson VUE and/or Arvato or Tech Data do not provide redemption information to you.