dashDB Managing Access: Users and Privileges - eLearning (K04005G-WBT)
This offering teaches cloud database support staff how to manage access of users and privileges to a dashDB for Analytics or dashDB for Transactions database.
Note: Guided eLearning is a self-paced offering which includes web-based content for self study and videos (including audio) that demonstrate the hands-on activity.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. /terms
• Data Analysts or Data Administrators tasked with managing access of users and privileges in a dashDB cloud database.
• Knowledge of relational database fundamentals is required. Some experience accessing relational database objects is recommended.
Please refer to course overview
• dashDB environment and user management with dashDB console
• dashDB authorization
• dashDB object privileges
• Schema privileges
• Managing security
• Validating privileges and authorities
• dashDB user-defined user roles
• Administration and management of roles
• Trusted Context database security
• Implementing a Trusted Context