MOC On-Demand Packaged Set 20740C: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 (90 Day) (Q4P-00404)
- MOC On-Demand Course OD20740C (includes Microsoft Labs Online)
- Digital MOC Course 20740C
The MOC On-Demand Packaged Set 20740C: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 is good for one student access for MOC On-Demand and its associated digital MOC. Note: The Packaged Set assets, MOC On-Demand and its associated digital MOC, may only be provided to a single student; Packaged Set assets cannot be distributed to multiple individuals.
This course is intended for IT professionals who have some experience working with Windows Server, and who are looking for a course that covers storage and compute technologies in Windows Server 2016. This course will help them update their knowledge and skills related to storage and compute for Windows Server 2016.
Candidates suitable for this course would be:
- Windows Server administrators who are relatively new to Windows Server administration and related technologies, and who want to learn more about the storage and compute features in Windows Server 2016.
- IT professionals with general IT knowledge who are looking to gain knowledge about Windows Server especially around storage and compute technologies in Windows Server 2016.
- The secondary audience for this course are IT professionals looking to take the Microsoft 70-740 certification exam, Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Prepare and install Nano Server, a Server Core installation, and plan a server upgrade and migration strategy.
- Describe the various storage options, including partition table formats, basic and dynamic disks, file systems, virtual hard disks, and drive hardware, and explain how to manage disks and volumes.
- Describe enterprise storage solutions, and select the appropriate solution for a given situation.
- Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication.
- Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V, and configure virtual machines.
- Deploy, configure, and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers.
- Describe the high availability and disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server 2016.
- Plan, create, and manage a failover cluster.
- Implement failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Configure a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster, and plan for an NLB implementation.
- Create and manage deployment images.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain virtual machine installations.
Details for Microsoft Labs Online for this course: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
Microsoft Labs Online is a secure, cost-effective, compliant, and convenient way to deliver Microsoft Official Courseware hands-on labs to your customers. This internet-based lab hosting service provides online access to the labs for this MOC On-Demand Course via a browser.
Microsoft Labs Online is integrated within the MOC On-Demand Course and there are step-by-step instructions provided on how to access and perform the labs. The student will have 24x7 access to the labs for the duration of course access.
current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome™ or Firefox®
broadband Internet connection (recommended: network bandwidth of over 4Mbps)
1280 x 1024 or higher