Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert Bootcamp: AZ-303 & AZ-304 (TDM-AZ-303&304)
About This Course
This bootcamp combines the AZ-303 and AZ-304 courses.
AZ-303 teaches Solutions Architects how to translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions. Lessons include virtualization, automation, networking, storage, identity, security, data platform, and application infrastructure. This course outlines how decisions in each theses area affects an overall solution.
AZ-304 teaches Solutions Architects how to translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable designs recommendations. Lessons include monitoring, automation, data storage, and infrastructure. This course outlines how decisions in each these areas influences an overall design solution.
This course is for IT Professionals with expertise in designing and implementing solutions running on Microsoft Azure. They should have broad knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platform, budgeting, and governance. Azure Solution Architects use the Azure Portal and as they become more adept they use the Command Line Interface. Candidates must have expert-level skills in Azure administration and have experience with Azure development processes and DevOps processes..
- Successful Azure Solution Architects start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Secure identities with Azure Active Directory and users and groups.
- Implement identity solutions spanning on-premises and cloud-based capabilities
- Apply monitoring solutions for collecting, combining, and analyzing data from different sources.
- Manage subscriptions, accounts, Azure policies, and Role-Based Access Control.
- Administer Azure using the Resource Manager, Azure portal, Cloud Shell, and CLI.
- Configure intersite connectivity solutions like VNet Peering, and virtual network gateways.
- Administer Azure App Service, Azure Container Instances, and Kubernetes.
- Recommend solutions to minimize costs
- Recommend a solution for Conditional Access, including multi-factor authentication
- Recommend a solution for a hybrid identity including Azure AD Connect and Azure AD Connect
- Recommend a solution for using Azure Policy
- Recommend a solution that includes KeyVault
- Recommend a solution that includes Azure AD Managed Identities
- Recommend a storage access solution
- Design and Azure Site Recovery solution
- Recommend a solution for autoscaling
- Recommend a solution for containers
- Recommend a solution for network security
- Recommend a solution for migrating applications and VMs
- Recommend a solution for migration of databases
This course prepares you for the Microsoft Azure Architect Solutions Exams