TOGAF for Practitioners - Level 1 Foundation (TF-TP1)
TOGAF® V9.2 Level 1 Certification training course introduces the latest version of TOGAF® and will help you to prepare to take The Open Group's examination leading to the TOGAF® 9 Foundation qualification. This course introduces all of the topics defined as the Learning Outcomes upon which the TOGAF® 9 Part 1 Examination is based to the level needed to pass the examination.
This TOGAF® for Practitioners Level 1 course is accredited by The Open Group.
The target audience for this course includes aspiring Enterprise Architects, their operational partners (Business Architects, Solution Architects, Project Managers and Sales Teams), and Executive Stakeholders
There are no formal prerequisites for this course and certification. It is however advised that delegates have several years of IT experience in a variety of roles and also have an understanding of Enterprise or IT Architecture.
Testing and Certification
- This course prepares candidates for the TOGAF® 9.2 Part 1 examination
- A Pearson VUE examination voucher is provided as part of this course, delegates are required to self book at a time and location that is convenient to themselves.
The 2 day course introduces the features of TOGAF® 9:
- The business rationale for Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF®
- The TOGAF® Architecture Development Method and its deliverables, including Business, Data, Applications and Technology Architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Architecture Principles and their development
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- An Introduction to Building Blocks
- Architecture Partitioning
- Content Framework and Meta Model
- Capability Based Planning
- Business Transformation Readiness
- Architecture Repository