Foundations of HPE Storage Solutions Design, Rev. 16.11 (STOR-ATP)(16.11)
This course is designed to prepare storage professionals to consult, architect, and design and propose solutions in the HPE Storage portfolio, with focus on SMB Storage. It addresses the fundamental and key technologies influencing the HPE Storage market, particularly in the SMB space. Application of the case study scenarios highlights the HPE vision, and portfolio. This is an instructor led course and includes a student guide and lab guide, with a small set of hands-on exercises performed remotely on HPE's Partner Ready Certification and Learning Lab.
Who should attend
This training and its associated certification are important requirements for presales or solution architects working in a channel partner organization that desires to attain or maintain Silver Storage Specialist in HPE's Partner Ready program in order to increase its sales of HPE storage solutions primarily to SMB customers. It is expected that these technical individuals will have a minimum of six (6) months of experience in storage technologies and that candidates have a need to identify and define technical requirements and then design commercial storage solutions to meet those needs. Although this training is an important requirement for channel partners, any individual who has an interest in pursuing an HPE Career Certification in Storage Architecting or Storage Integration is also required to have this foundation training to demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the skill requirements of both Architect and Integration experts.
It is expected that you have a minimum of six (6) months experience in storage technologies and that you have a need to identify and define technical requirements and then design commercial storage solutions to meet those needs.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Explain the fundamental architectures and technologies of Commercial Solutions
- Describe HP products and solutions for Commercial Solutions
- Identify the customer's requirements
- Design, validate and propose a solution
- Expand and extend opportunities for current and future customer business
- Understand the HP Commercial Backup vision, strategy, products and solutions
- Plan and Design a Commercial (SMB) Backup Solution
- Describe HP Service offerings related to HP storage solutions