Fundamentals of IBM Operational Decision Manager (ZB409G-SPVC)
This course introduces solution architects to IBM Operational Decision Manager 8.10.5. Through presentations and hands-on labs, you learn about the core features of the ODM environments for developers and business users. You learn how to capture decision service requirements through models and how decision services can be integrated in a production environment.
This course is a subset of the 5 day course: Developing Rule Solutions in IBM Operational Decision Manager 8.10.5(Course code: WB404/ZB404). Developers who need in-depth training with Operational Decision Manager should take WB404/ZB404.
This course is designed for solution architects.
- Describe the benefits of implementing a decision management solution with Operational Decision Manager
- Identify the key user roles that are involved in designing and developing a decision management solution, and the tasks that are associated with each role
- Describe the development process of building a business rule application and the collaboration between business and development teams
- Describe how to integrate a decision service in a production environment
- Introducing IBM Operational Decision Manager
- Exercise 1. Operational Decision Manager in action
- Developing decision services
- Exercise 2. Setting up decision services
- Key features of IBM Operational Decision Manager